Friday, October 08, 2004

Who, what, when, where, why.

I'm a 31 year old recent transplant to Southern California. (Can I still say recent if I've been here a year and a half?) I recently lost my job because the company folded AND moved my mother cross country to live with me. So needless to say, I've had a bit of time on my hands the last few weeks.

I've been busy looking for a job and restless from being home. Too much free time syndrome. I had the bright idea that I would organize all of my various craft and sewing projects. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!?!?!?! More projects started than finished, more floss and fabric than I would ever know what to do with, more piles and boxes and bags of things that would be neat to learn.

I began the great web-search and found blog upon blog and website after website of fellow cross stitchers, quilters, crocheters and just plain old project junkies just like me! So that brings me to here. I figured if all these blogs and websites, fellowship of project procrastinators, tricks and tips helped motivate everyone else, why not me?

I'm off to splash my blog here and there, meet some people and hopefully finish a project or two.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home