Sunday, December 04, 2005

SP6 Reveal

Well, I made a boo boo. I thought that SP6 was over on the 14th... not the 4th. Oooops. I've already let my pal know that the final package will be in the mail this coming Friday. (yes listmoms... I did send other packages...this was just the big bang one)

So anywho... hey there Christall! Yep, I'm your pal. I love the name of your street! I bet you hear that all the time, but it is sweet.

Not sure who my pal is... but I'm sure I'll find out soon!

*** edited to add****
Whoooops! Boo boo again! My pal did leave me a comment! Thanks Heather! I've had fun making the bowl and using the Noro. Now that I've actually gotten to use it... I can't wait for more. After the holidays, me+$$for me and not gifts= NORO!! Oh, and the basket of yarn ornament is on my little tree. I've made a few extra balls of yarn out of leftover to continue the theme (of course the cats keep trying to rip them off, but that's a whole different story).

Anyway... HAPPY HOLIDAYS SP!!!


Anyone out there know why I'm not getting email about comments? I switched the email address...or is it a verizon email problem. I already despise verizon, so I'm assuming it's them. Hey, you use what you have. BELIEVE ME... if there was another provider for phone or high speed internet I could use... I would!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home