Friday, December 31, 2004

Sunday Brunch... a week late

"An income tax form is like a laundry list -- either way you lose your shirt." -Fred Allen

1) Do you use fabric softener or softener sheets? Whatever the laundry uses.

2) Do you dry clean clothes on a regular basis? When I was working, once a week.

3) Do you do laundry as it piles up or do you wait until you are out of clean clothes? Wait until I am out of clean clothes.

4) Do you use a clean towel every day for your shower or use the same one throughout the week? I use two a week.

5) Who does the laundry in your household? Me, if you count dropping it off at the fluff and fold as doing laundry. I've been so spoiled since I moved out here.. $.75/lb and it's all nice and folded or hung! WOOO HOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home