Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Hermit Life Style

I actually crawled my butt out of bed this morning at 7:00... yes, you heard me right 7 A.M. I've gotten my schedule all twisted up... staying up until 4... sleeping until 11 or so. So instead of pulling the covers back over my head, I decided I'm going to get back to the world of the living.

I actually feel pretty good about it, it's not even 9 and I've done monster, hotjobs, caljobs and submitted 7 resumes that way; I've also hit the online classifieds and have faxed 3 out. (usually I don't even look at jobs until the afternoon) I've checked out my favorite blogs, surfed the RAOK a bit, I even got to see the morning news! And now I have the whole day ahead of me. It feels pretty darn good.

I hope this helps the funk. I did feel a little panicy... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THESE HOURS!!! hahaha- just kidding! So yeah, I know I have a ton of things to do.. the cleaning that's been lacking, wips calling to me... HEY... maybe I'll even cook a real meal today.

Off to the shower and a whole day to do things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home