Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I've been added!

WOOO HOOO! I'm officially a ROAK'er!

I ended up knocking a whole bunch of stitches off of my needles and am trying to reconstruct it.

However, since I got my car legal again, I ran to Barnes and Noble with some Christmas $$ (thanks DAD!!) and picked up this:


and had to give the "making a design with k and p" heart thing on pg 55 a try. COOL!

Can I say, I'm intimidated. I look at sweaters and socks and intarsia and cable and I think I'll never get there. (I know, I know, I just started... but I want to make everything NOW!!)

Anyway, after coming to tears over the stitches coming off my needles I did work on some cross stitch. I have to get an album somewhere to get my WIPS into. I'm almost FINALLY done with something.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Welcome to the Fiber RAOK group!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Thanks Lisa!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home