Monday, April 11, 2005

Nurse... charge the paddles....

CLEAR!!!

:::: beep, beep, beep::::::

We have a heartbeat!

Yes, I'm back to the land of the living. It was a little tense there for a bit, but I started a new job today.
Yea! Money coming in.
Boo! Another boring mindless job.
Yea! Other people work there.
Boo! Pay sucks, but ...
Yea! I can pay the rent.

I've been RAOK'D!!!!!

Yes, I have been raok'd for my birthday... with this! Can you say OH YEAH!!!!!! By the wonderful Chelsea! Thank you - thank you - thank you - and a thousand times more. Besides being a great birthday present (and only present on my b-day, my mom got me denise needles and some magazine subscriptions a month ago) it also came at the perfect time for some cheering up - I've been a little funk-di-fied lately - with the birthday, being a little home sick, missing PA food (can't find a lebanon or ring balogna anywhere out here) and the job mess... I really needed something. Thank you Chelsea... it means more than you know!

5 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

So, don't keep me in suspense-what's the new job?????

Congrats!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous about the job (ok not so much the bad pay and boring work, but money is a plus!) And you got it quickly too!!

Happy belated birthday, here's to the start of a wonderful new year for you!!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday and congratulations on the new job! Wishing you the best for today and this new year in your life!

Sedie

12:03 PM  
Blogger PoppyBoutillier said...

happy birthday & good luck with your new job!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

yayyyy!

I am glad it came at just the right time.

The last time I had a new job (year and two months ago), the first three months were rough. But at the start of month four, I really hit my stride and felt good about it. I hope it happens for you (and faster!) Just try to hang in there... at least you have a great little bit of "laughter therapy" on hand for when you need it!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home