Monday, April 11, 2005

Nurse... charge the paddles....

CLEAR!!!

:::: beep, beep, beep::::::

We have a heartbeat!

Yes, I'm back to the land of the living. It was a little tense there for a bit, but I started a new job today.
Yea! Money coming in.
Boo! Another boring mindless job.
Yea! Other people work there.
Boo! Pay sucks, but ...
Yea! I can pay the rent.

I've been RAOK'D!!!!!

Yes, I have been raok'd for my birthday... with this! Can you say OH YEAH!!!!!! By the wonderful Chelsea! Thank you - thank you - thank you - and a thousand times more. Besides being a great birthday present (and only present on my b-day, my mom got me denise needles and some magazine subscriptions a month ago) it also came at the perfect time for some cheering up - I've been a little funk-di-fied lately - with the birthday, being a little home sick, missing PA food (can't find a lebanon or ring balogna anywhere out here) and the job mess... I really needed something. Thank you Chelsea... it means more than you know!

7 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

So, don't keep me in suspense-what's the new job?????

Congrats!

7:45 PM  
Blogger ada said...

Congratulations on your birthday!!!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Dani said...

Fabulous about the job (ok not so much the bad pay and boring work, but money is a plus!) And you got it quickly too!!

Happy belated birthday, here's to the start of a wonderful new year for you!!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Sedie said...

Happy birthday and congratulations on the new job! Wishing you the best for today and this new year in your life!

Sedie

12:03 PM  
Blogger RunsWithTrowels said...

happy birthday & good luck with your new job!

3:50 PM  
Blogger chelsea said...

yayyyy!

I am glad it came at just the right time.

The last time I had a new job (year and two months ago), the first three months were rough. But at the start of month four, I really hit my stride and felt good about it. I hope it happens for you (and faster!) Just try to hang in there... at least you have a great little bit of "laughter therapy" on hand for when you need it!

1:16 PM  
Blogger ann said...

I am so glad you are joining the cold turkey knitters!! RingSurf is supposed to email me when a new site is submitted, but I never received anything from them and just happened to notice that you had signed up!

I have instructed ringsurf to send you the code to put into your site so that the ring works. Let me know if it works!!

welcome and keep up the good work!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home