Friday, March 25, 2005

To answer some questions....

La asked:

#1. Where IS Quartz Hill? It sounds pretty, but I've never heard of it, and I've lived in So Cal all but 8 of my 40 years.

I live in the Antelope Valley. It's a tiny little town just outside of Lancaster. Yes, I'm a desert rat. Yes, I actually like living out here. And yes, there is quartz in them thar hills... and all over my back yard. It is
I spent my first year here in CA basically in downtown L.A. I was right on the border of Silverlake and Echo Park - think Sunset and Alvarado. I LOVED L.A., but it is awful expensive (unless you have a well to do friend with no ex wives or children that you could introduce me to) and the A.V. is more like where I came from - well, minus green stuff.

#2. How come no CA Knitblogger webring love?

I've seen the itsy bitsy teeny weeney yellow polka dot bikini around and I always think... I should join. Then I get to surfing blogs and forget. Maybe I'll surf on over and join as soon as I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home