Tuesday, March 15, 2005

FO's!!

Ok, so the knitting bloggers are going to be disappointed.... these are cross stitch fo's. I actually started the summer sampler and the ladybugs back in 1998-99. Yeah, they just sat there for the longest time.

The Sister's samplers are done on 25 count linen with 1 strand over 1 tiny tiny itsy bitsy little stitches. They use Gentle Art Sampler Threads which are a hand dyed/overdyed floss. I love using both Gentle Art and Weeks, so watch out for more projects with those in the future. I started the spring sampler today and still have autumn and winter in the wings.

On the knitting front... still plugging along on Clapotis. I have 2 dropped stitches and once it gets a little bigger I will take a picture. I love the way it looks in the end, but the stockinette is driving me batty so I'm not working on it as much as I should. Before anyone asks - it is only driving my batty when I try to work on it at work. When I'm at home, with the t.v. or music I just fly with it. I seriously need to take a radio to work.

The second sock is just sitting there too - more stockinette - I'm at the decreases for the toe, but I just can't bear to pick it up at work.

If I didn't have to work all weekend (yes 7 days this week) I'd finish it up.

Not smoking = not going so good. Well I'm down to 1/2 a pack a day. I'm throwing on the patch tomorrow night before bed and we'll see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger itgirl said...

The cross stitches look great, and hang in there with the quitting.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home