Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Interview Me!

I found this over at DomesticGirl and figured why not?!? I've been a little remiss in my blogging. Below is the description of what is going on along with the questions and answers.
First let's get the description out of the way.
Here are the rules for this Blog-a-thon. I'll offer to interview the next how many ever people to respond to this post that will follow these rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.
3. You will update YOUR blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are the questions asked of me:
1. Hot tea or iced? What flavor? Absolutely iced! I usually do a mint tea or a combo of mint and this great herbal tea by Celestial Seasons that tastes like regular tea. On a side note, I don't drink regular tea or coffee. Ok, so every once in a while (read: about once a month) I do imbibe in a venti drip from Starbucks.

2. What's your favorite Christmas album? Christmastime by Hillary Weeks

3. Where did you live before you moved to California, and why did you move? I was born and raised in a tiny town in Pennsylvania, moved to Corpus Christi ,Texas in 95 - back to PA in 96 and to CA in 2003. One word for why I moved to CA (and why I went to TX too) - SNOW. Think snow emergency... plows not reaching my road for 4 days.... shoveling the driveway and having to hoist the shovel higher than I am tall... black ice... wind chill factors. UGH! Maybe someday I'll appreciate snow again... someday in the far, far away future.

4. Tom Hanks or Russell Crowe? Discuss. Mmmmm, Russell is definitely a sexy man, but I'm going to have to go with Tom. He has it all - funny, sexy, intelligent, talented, and most of all faithful. I mean who in Hollywood actually stays with the same person that long? I think the first time I remember him was Bosom Buddies (gosh am I dating myself here - I swear, I'm only 31) and I love how he can do everything from the cheesy Bachelor Party - to making me cry with Philadelphia.

5. Where do you want to visit that you've never been? Puerto Rico!!!! Anyone want to donate a round trip ticket?

Ok, I had WAY too much fun with that, I'm gonna find someone else to interview me too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home