Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Happy Hippy Hoppy March

Yes, I have joined the bunny along! I've seen a couple that are just too cute not to do.

I've been working on another bag from LMKG to stuff full of easter things for Megs... the bunny would be a perfect addition. Plus I have a ton of pink yarn left from the bags I did for V-day. Maybe I'll even make a bunny for myself.

Big lesson learned.... be careful what you wish for. Yes, I have a job. Yes, I don't have to worry about getting the bills paid. Yes I have time to knit and stuff at work. Yes, I am bored. 8 hours sitting in a converted warehouse.... no phone calls, no customers. No music, no tv. The last two weeks weren't really that bad - I even had a customer Thursday and sold a hot tub. But now I'm getting the itchies.... it all started Saturday (yes, 6 days a week of the boredom) and nothing is working. I'm cross stitched out (6 days x 7 hours of non-stop stitching). I'm afraid I'm going to get knitted out. Can that happen?

So what should I do to beat the boredom? hmmm I smell a contest coming on. Stay tuned for details! Don't give me any answers yet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

Ugh, I hate when you work somewhere and you are bored, the day seems so freaking long you want to scream. I guess you could knit, read, cross stitch or even learn to, dare I say it, CROCHET!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home