Friday, May 13, 2005

I thought I might

I thought that I could finish my second sock, but I just couldn't. I got bored. So I worked on Clapotis.... and also got bored. Is it startitis or just that damn stockingette?

Here are my options:

A funky purse that my mom wants made out of microspun and fun fur - no pattern, just my imagination (she picked the yarn out today). Yes, it would also be stockingette, but it would be my first time knitting holding two yarns at the same time.

Classy Slip-Up socks from Knit Socks! made with Knit Picks Sock Garden in Hydrangea - yes, I'd be starting another pair of socks, but they wouldn't be all stockingette. It's a slip stitch pattern AND it has heels.

Airy Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts made with Knit Picks Shimmer in Hyacinth - something completely different - something NOT STOCKINGETTE! Plus... as a bonus, I would be learning a new skill.

1 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

LOL i think the two words are synonyms (sp?)
i'm the same way i get board with the st stitch fast! but it's a good way to pass time while sitting in front of the boob toob! LOL

happy knitting!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home