Thursday, December 08, 2005

Kinda meme

Stolen from Mamacate:

Twelve random things I did in the last ten days:
  1. Studied Algebra... yes, it does teach you how to think, but really, what am I ever going to use it for again?
  2. Watched 2 of 3 kittens being born
  3. Missed someone desperately
  4. Got a creme brulee kit - and you better believe there's some of that crack being cooked in my house this weekend
  5. Kicked butt on a project at work, went above and beyond what was required of me and got a "kudos" in a meeting with VIP's at work
  6. Cleared off my needles (well except for the sock from hell) and can't decide what to do next. Actually, there are a lot of things I want to do, but it's almost like I'm overwhelmed with the choices. I want to start them all... so instead I start nothing.
  7. Rearranged the furniture in my bedroom... again... remember the whole can't leave things the way they are. Yep, it's struck again. Best part, I have money to actually get more furniture. Two family room chairs and a bedroom set are being picked out this weekend. I just had to figure out how I wanted to set my bedroom up so I know what furniture will fit.
  8. Attended a Christmas party at work and amazed everyone at the table (me being the youngest at 32) by knowing lines, actors and characters from all types of movies. The game was "Here's a line from a movie, what movie, what was the character's name and what was the actor's name". Yep, that weird font of senseless knowledge I contain... finally came in handy. I'm kind of amazed that my boss has never seen Gone With the Wind. I was the only one who knew Moonstruck, and Dead Poet's Society. At least it finally came in handy.
  9. Donated toys to Toys for Tots
  10. Witnessed history being made again!
  11. Wrapped and packed my last package for my secret pal... it's going out tomorrow.
  12. Quit smoking and started again.

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Hi Stacey~
I just opened a wonderful Christmas card from you. It put a big smile on my face, Thank you for your kindness:-)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home