Thursday, October 19, 2006

Eye candy





From a stash sale Noro Kureyon, All Things HeatherHandpainted 100% merino superwash self-striping sock yarn- color: "Neapolitan"and some Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock


I will knit again...I think. I was severely morphined up but what I remember being told was: ulna fixed, ulnar nerve crushed, picked out, repaired and moved, muscle ripped and cartilage torn off. Could cause mobility problems. Trying not to think about it until I can talk to the doc at the follow up next week. With a clear head.

Right now - not so clear, vicodan and lyrica (I think that's the name) are my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyndilou :) said...

And as much as you'll come to hate them, the PTs will be your friends, too. If you're conscientious about it, you should probably regain full mobility, or close to it depending on what they had to do.

...and when you do, smack that first doctor upside the head with a clue-by-four.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home