Sunday, January 23, 2005

nervous? me?

Of course I am. I'm worried about the job interview tomorrow. This is the best sounding job I've applied for yet.

I've been out of work since the end of August and I need to go back to work. I could live for another 2 months (frugally) but I'm going stir crazy. I suppose if I was wealthy and could afford to entertain myself with trips and projects I could stay at home and not go so nutty. But not having the money to do anything is REALLY boring.

I'm too twitchy to do anything. I've checked my resume about 300 times, picked out 5 different outfits, paced, triple checked the driving directions, practiced interview questions. ARGH!!!! I've taken a hot bath, had some herbal tea, paced. Nothing's getting rid of the nervousness. I figure if I can wear myself out by midnight I should be ok sleep wise.

Fantasy Island time: What I really want is my old job back. I loved my co-workers, I loved my bosses. I loved being a boss. I loved going to work every day. I put in tons of hours because I wanted to do a good job.

Maybe I'm just kind of afraid of the whole "starting a new job- finding my place-getting to know the co-workers/corporate atmosphere" thing.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

All the best for your interview Stacey!!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home