Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hello my name is Stacey, and I'm an Elann addict

Yes, I have placed my first order from Elann. I decided to get some sock yarn, but then I didn't like the colors, so I ended up getting the Endless Summer Collection Lara Print. Two skeins of crimson, neptune, AND sunbird. I also ordered larger (US4) dpns so I can make socks with it AND I ordered my size 6 16" circs that I needed.

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

I also bought the Little Box of Sweaters today at Michael's (because I had a coupon). I want to make the graceful shell from it, but I have to decide on a yarn.

Oh yeah, I'm going to be a stasher. I'm a "buy because it's pretty - not knowing what I'm going to do with it" kind of girl.

Oh and haha... I sent my first RAOK today and I have one almost ready to send out. I just have to box it and mail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home