Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Lori, YOU R.A.O.K!!!!!


R.A.O.K.'d!!! Posted by Hello

Lori sent me my first R.A.O.K! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! She knitted up some beautiful pastor hats ( for a pastor in training and an extra to pass on) and sent some yummmmmy See's, assorted candy and 2, yes ladies and gentlemen - count them - 2 balls of Debbie Bliss Merino Yarn!

Some major fondling has occurred already and is showing no signs of stopping! (at least until I start to get wool burns) I even made my non-knitting friend carress it. It's beautiful! I've started the search for a pattern to use it with. It's made me long for a LYS even more. Of course, my first trip to a LYS may find me jailed for illicit behaviour with a skein of yarn, but hey.... it'll be worth it!

Thank you Lori!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Your very welcome!

I've actually had multiple people request more of the gummi bear stitch markers. I originally purchased the beads a couple years ago at a bead shop in the city (SF) called general bead. I've been meaning to head up there to see if by any chance they have any more after all this time, but I haven't made it there yet. I will let you know if I get ahold of some more :)

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home