Saturday, January 29, 2005

It came...IT CAME!!!

YEAH!!! I got my order from Elann today!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! (pics in a second) The yarn will be for socks and if I like working with it, I have a top in mind for the amazon colorway. I also got circs and dpns.

It took everything I had to take pics before ripping into the bag to touch it. And touch it I did! My first yarn! (other than lion brand) It was down, it was dirty, it was obscene - I can't even imagine what it's going to be like when I get the clapotis yarn.

Now I have a problem... what do I do first? Cast on socks? Or use my new properly sized circs to make the gift bags in Last Minute Knitted Gifts? I wanted to knit the bags for Valentine's Day.

All I know is my mom's shawl and the dog sweater are going on the back burner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home