Monday, January 24, 2005

I can relax again

The interview went well - it lasted for 1 1/2 hours! I think the longest interview I've ever been on. I will have a telephone interview with the regional VP soon. YEAH!! Thank you for your well wishes. Now just keep praying I actually get the job! :) I was starting to get really discouraged because I kept sending out resumes and if I actually got a call back, I wasn't getting offers.

I got my confirmation from Adagio, so I'll be tasting the tea soon. I decided to go with the herbal sampler and the handy dandy little brewing cup. YUM! I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation from Elann and Amazon. Yes, this was a little bit of a be nice to myself weekend. It all started with sending a RAOK from Adagio... then I had to try it - it all looked so good and it's inexpensive! I had a gift certificate from Amazon so I finally used that - for what else, but knitting books.

I'm soooooo tired. The interview was down in Chatsworth, which is about 1 3/4 hours away in rush hour traffic. Coming back wasn't so bad because it was the middle of the day. I'm off to make some tea and sit and knit.

Hope everyone had a great Monday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home