Thursday, January 27, 2005

And the winner is....

I've picked a yarn for Clapotis! Yeah! But, you'll all have to wait and see what it is until it arrives! It's definitely beautiful and in my favorite color.

I love Hancock fabrics!! Why you ask? Well I had to get some more pins for a sewing project so since I am absolutely disgusted with JoAnne and Michaels (the stores up here anyway) I decided to actually go in to Hancock. OOOOOHHH YEAH! They have a knitting section. The lady said it was recently upgraded. Now, they only have Lion Brand yarns, but they have dpns, bamboo needles, and they even have multiple lengths of circs. At least I have a place to get needles.

My mother told me she had a dream last night. She dreamt that I met a man at Barnes & Noble. This man was a sheep farmer. (oh yeah) He would dye sheep to any color I wanted and bring them to me. How cool is that?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home