Wednesday, January 26, 2005

$$ = Clapotis

Oh yeah baybeeeee... I had an ebay item go off the charts and have some cold hard moola to get some wonderful yarn.

:::: jumping up and down clapping:::::

This will be my first fabalicious yarn purchase!!

I've been to see the Lorna's Laces website, and while beautiful, it appears to be hard to find... for some reason (gee, I can't imagine why) everyone's buying it right now. I'll throw this one out to the masses:


What fiber and colorway did you use to make Clapotis?




*disclaimer* I swear, I'm not being a comment whore, I really want to know!





**disclaimer 2** ok, so maybe I am a little bit of a comment whore

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Hassler said...

I'm using SW Trading Co's bamboo yarn in a red/orange/pink colourway. Its just wonderful! I bought three 250 yd skeins at $13 each for this.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

I am using Art Yarn. I love it I will give you more info on it if you want just e-mail me!!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

Hi! You posted a comment on my blog but it didn't have your email address so this is the only way I can reply. No, I am not a yarn shop owner...you misunderstood my post. Vicky is the yarn shop owner, but I work there and teach classes there, and I knit a lot of things for the shop.

Is it just the sheep tote pattern you are looking for? Or a full kit. We don't have a kit...you can pick out your own yarn for it. We do have the pattern though...I can probably get it for you if we haven't sold out. Let me know. I am teaching the class for it in a couple weeks.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Stacey-

Thank you for the gift cert--I too, cannot find any e-mail addy for you!!

Hope the rest of the job interview goes well!

Hugs-

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't see an email addy for you anywhere, either.
I'm Ashik0 (Monique) from http://ashik0.auriae.org , and you asked about my socks? I'm knitting them on 3mm needles, with Heirlooms "Breeze", I got it from Ozeyarn.com .

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and I'm using Wendy's Generic Toe-Up Sock pattern (wendyknits.net, I think)..just google it!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home