Saturday, May 14, 2005

Cats, cats and more cats

So, the babies that I so proudly posted the pictures of didn't make it. Just not old enough to be away from mom. I didn't blog about it when it happened because, although I tried not to get attached, I did.

Today I picked up 3 older kittens. They have their shots and are de-wormed... and if they ever slow down enough, I'll take some pictures. Two boys and one girl, all three are black and white. The girl is named Dooce (yes, just like the one and only). I was going to call her Dulce, but it just didn't roll off the tongue so easily. The little boy is Mack (short for either Mackenzie or Mack the Knife from the looks of my ankles) The big boy is officially Stormy although I don't know if that will stick... he's such a big baby.

They also love yarn judging by the way my mom's yarn basket looks. Thankfully, it's red heart. Mine is safely stored in plastic (and lidded) containers.

I think I've decided to cast on for the scarf. I'll start tonight and hopefully have a picture or two to share tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home