Monday, May 30, 2005

Funky Pants!!


Funky pants and pattern Posted by Hello

So here are my funky pants completed. I have never been a capri type of girl, but since moving out here, I've come to love them. I figure that if I can't wear shorts, I can come darn close to it. Plus I love funky fabrics. Only one problem, I can never find a pair that fits the way I want. So I found a pattern and modified to the length I like and voila - I have capris I can live with.

Alas, no knitting. The wind wasn't blowing today, so I spent most of the day in the pool and sewing funky pants. I'm going to sew a shirt (plain black) to wear with it and if I have time I'll work on clap. I would have knit more last night, but I fell asleep around 7 and didn't wake up until this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

How cute are those! I love the print.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home