Sunday, May 29, 2005

Thanks!

Thanks to Deneen and Knitty Gritty (sorry, I don't know your first name) for the suggestions for tanks and what to do with my shimmer. For the tank I went on over to Rox's and checked out the list given to her by Lisa. (o.k. how many links do you think I can fit in one post?) I did find a tank that I want to do, luckily I printed it out, because I can't find the webpage right now.

I've cast on for branching out, but I don't think it worked too well, so I frogged. It seemed like to get anything that looked decent, I would end up with a scarf that was about 3 inches wide. I've also tried the airy scarf in LMKG, again looks like it will be too skinny. Maybe it's just me. I've never done lace work, so it looks off to me.

I would be outside swimming, but it's too cold. Yes, it is 75, but really, compared to mid-90's, it's cold. Think of it this way - how does the difference between 75 and 55 feel... or 55 and 35. BIG DIFFERENCE! Plus, the wind is blowing wildly. So really, I'm not crazy. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home