Saturday, December 17, 2005

No time to blog!

Too busy knitting! Yes, today should be the deadline for getting the gifts in the mail, but I foiled the USPS and got myself 2 more days! One rate boxes and priority mail! Thankfully, my mom can stick it in the mail for me on Monday and it should (even with the extra time added on because the postal service is overloaded) should get there by Friday or Saturday.

You want to know what has to be completed this weekend?
2 Airy scarfs... already started and both within inches of finishing
2 tiny sweater and 2 tiny stocking ornaments. I only have one stocking started so far.

If I have time, I might even whip up some felted potholders. I figure it wouldn't really hurt them if I throw them in the dryer.

Off to knit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Happy Holidays Stacey!

8:21 AM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

Well? Did you make it in time?

Merry!!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home