Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dye-o-rama

My wonderful Dye-O-Rama pal was Enjay. Look at the beautiful yarn! Why yes, that is some roving she threw in too. How awesome is that?




Here is a close up of the yarn she dyed. Beautiful purples and blues and pinks. Her son helped with the process and she says he started pouring black into every color. I think it's wonderful!

But, she was worried, so she went out and bought some hand dyed to compensate. (really, she didn't have to!)

I love the rainbow! Such a dye-o-rama themed package! Look! I have my very own dye-o-rama stitch marker! Enjay also made a few wonderful beaded stitch markers - which are perfect. I really don't like to use metal ones with socks and lace.

Thank you Enjay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! I'm so glad that you liked the yarn, Timothy was even more upset than I was when he realized that it was, indeed, black. Happy knitting and spinning :)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home