Friday, May 26, 2006

For La

These aren't that great, but it's a start! The little black girl and the black and white boy. He has a little black smootch on his nose and always has a little bit of wet food left on it. I've just been calling him Boopers for now.

He's a suave little man and already knows how to suck up.



This is Einstein the 5 month old male. He follows me around, comes running when I get home, cuddles with me on the couch and enjoys long moonlit walks on the beach.

He only has 8 lives left since my mom tried to kill him She threw some steak fat away and he got in the trash can and choked on it. It took a lot of shaking and a pair of needle nose, but it finally came out.

Despite all of his cuteness, he has a bit of attitude:

I feed them wet food twice a day. If you go in the kitchen around those times and don't actually feed him, he swats at your ankles.

I thought you'd enjoy the evil cat looks. Honestly, he's going to be the hardest to let go...but I can't keep all the babies. I'll post some pics of the big black boy and hopefully some daytime shots this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home