Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Haul!

First up, some loverly Malabrigo! The purple is named Polygala, the pink is Geranio and the lone knot is Red Java. The camera just does not do the colors justice.





I finally got my Cat Bordhi books!! Yeah! There are quite a few projects I want to jump into. I'm thinking I might use some of that gorgeous Malabrigo and start another project.




But before I do that, I have something to finish. I started this purse many moons ago. (cover picture purse from Bags- A Knitter's Dozen) This picture was taken earlier in the day. I just cast off the back and am going to work on the handles while I do baby watch. Yep, Momma kitty is about to drop another load.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat Bordhi's books are really interesting to read. I sat one whole day reading through them.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home