Saturday, March 18, 2006

I won AGAIN!

Blingo
Yes, I won again! And so did the RAOK'er who I signed up from! So go ahead... click... sign up and win!

Thanks SP for the e-card! I can't wait to find out who you are!

Spring break is here! Yeah! Time for knitting! My birthday is also fast approaching and my mom gave me some $$ to go yarn shopping. I'm now awaiting my very own Malabrigo, tons of yarn to dye myself and the two Cat Bordhi books I've been craving....magical knitting 1 and 2. I can't wait!

The new position is still going great. I love working in my new branch. Love, love, love it! I don't have an RDO anymore, but I hardly notice it. I'm too busy! All of the people are great and quirky. It's like a family... you might have your little squabbles, but you kiss and make up. My boss is wonderful. I really hope she gets her slot back and I can swing from contractor to civilian.

My raise took effect on the 15th and I'll see the results of it on the 10th. Just around the time that the new, higher premium for my health insurance takes effect! YEAH!!! I got a 6% raise and the new premium takes 50 % of that. My company has messed up my check 2 out of the last 3 pays and I'm supposed to be reimbursed on my next pay, so I'll have (hopefully)a nice lump sum to play with. I'm debating between a new t.v., a new vacuum, some outdoor furniture or more yarn. The problem with more yarn is that my stash has outgrown the containers needed to contain it. must.knit.faster.

Hopefully I'll have some new pics late tomorrow or Monday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I tried the Blingo for awhile, never won :(, so sad.

Show us all your spoils from your yarn shopping :)

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home