Saturday, February 18, 2006

The contenders

l-r: Alpaca Cloud Tide Pool, Mist, Autumn, Stream; Shimmer Happy Dance; Gossamer Caribbean; Shadow Vineyard, Grape Jelly, Sunset.

All beautiful yarns. The Shadow and Gossamer are heavier than the Alpaca Cloud and Shimmer. Obviously, Shimmer and Gossamer have ahh, ummm, bright colorways. I simply do not know what to do with those two, so they got thrown in the mix! I was thinking of staying away from the merinos since I have something on the needles with another Gossamer yarn. I did make a whole bunch o' Airy scarves with the Alpaca cloud and love, love, loved! the way they felt.

Ok... narrowed down to the 4 colors on the left. Now to figure out which scarf. All three are lovely. :::::::::::::: sigh ::::::::::::::::::

** please excuse the nasty picture. 430 am under icky fluorescent lighting - 'nuff said!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, such amazingly great yarns - I especially love Autumn, Shimmer Happy Dance and Sunset! I'm really curious to see what you're going to make with these yarns!
Best wishes from Austria!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home