Sunday, February 12, 2006

Just ducky!

Wow... the colors on my blog look like a**! I'm on my old Dell Inspiron 2600 and the color all washed out. That cute yellow I see at work... non existent. Looks like a change coming up!

Why am I on my old laptop? Well two reasons actually.

1) verizonsucks verizonsucks verizonsucks and I have to use dial up until they get a technician out here
2.) In all of my technomological savvy, I thought when I got my Inspiron 8500... I don't need a modem... I have a wireless card and a lan port. HA!

With all of the problems with my verizon dsl, I have the cable company coming out here too. Told them both... whoever can get me back on the internet first, gets my business. Actually, I think I'm just going to tell Verizon to take a hike. I'm really disappointed with both their service and their customer service.

Knitting? In chez Stacey? Why yes there is! How? Isn't that shoulder still bothering you? Well... not right now it isn't... I'm feeling quite ducky! A little pain killer/muscle relaxer thingy and I feel fine! I'm working on a something for a coworker... who SPINS and knits... and only knits with her handspun! And I'm working on something for my SP. I figure I better get in the gifties before the pills wear off/run out.

All that talk about computers makes me realize, I need a new one. This time, a regular ole computer. I have two laptops, why would I need another? Back in the day (early 90's) I LOVED my apples... only wanted to use apples. Then I don't know what happened. Apples are so darn cute... and great with graphic work. Maybe I should look into that. I wonder how easily they integrate with a Microsoft based network.

Anywho... still no word on the promotion... NOT GETTING MY HOPES UP!!

Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your computer connection woes get resolved promptly...I feel lost without my internet connection.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home