Saturday, January 28, 2006

B is for

B really is for busy! A typical Friday night around chez Stacey? Studying, taking pictures for the ole blog, some knitting in the corner and the pink thing in the background, that's the hamper... doing laundry too.

I'd include a picture of my desk at work - to show you how busy it is there, but then I'd have to kill you. :)
I couldn't take a picture even if I wanted to because they don't allow cameras where I work. I can't even take my PDA in.

B is for bad boss. Yes, I have a bad boss. But I really love my job, so I try to live with it. For those of you who are familiar with the GS system. She was a 5 and they re-wrote a position that was an 11 target 13 and made it a 5 target 11 over a period of 3 years. She can't handle the job. A little stress and she loses it.

Here's the great needle holder I got from my SP... along with some Highland Chunky from Elann... and my little Tao holding the yarn down for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww,,, little Tao is so cute ;) Glad you lik ethe needle holder. I will be sending another package soon!
-SP

1:19 PM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Tough "B's" with busy and bad boss. Hope that turns around and you have lots of free wooly time!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home