Thursday, January 12, 2006

Books

I picked up the books for my classes today and almost didn't make it. The campus bookstore is about 45 minutes away and I zigged when I should have zagged and took a nice detour through Red Rock Canyon State Park, which was pretty. According to some of the websites, the best views are from the highway. Too bad I missed most of it speeding and trying to get back to where I should have been.

Anyway, the books - by my calculation, $111/ inch of thickness. That's combined. the one is not quite an inch thick and the other is just a little over. Oh, and they aren't even hard cover. Not a bad racket to get into. Class starts Tuesday and I have a 3 day weekend before hand, so I'm going to spend some time reading this weekend.

must.sleep.now.

p.s. Let me preface this by saying I know I'm not the best at spell checking and grammar, but PEOPLE!! USE PARAGRAPHS!!! PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home