Monday, January 16, 2006

Wasted day

Was there knitting or spinning or studying done? Heck no, I sat on the couch about 12 and passed out cold until almost 5. If little Frankie hadn't kept slipping off of me (and digging his little kitten claws in) I probably would have slept straight through until tomorrow.

Apparently it was quite a scene. Momma kitty behind my knees, Mac on my feet, Tao by the front of my knees, Frankie on my hip and NYTBD (name yet to be determined or yeti for short) curled up by my neck. I told my mom next time it happens, take a picture!! Didn't she know it would have been great blog fodder?

I'm going to make a hat with the stuff I spun... or maybe a beenie depending upon how much I have!

I love the color of the sockweight stuff, but I really don't know what to make with it, so I might take Allena's suggestion and RAOK it. I wish I would have done that color in the heavier stuff.

The red... mmmm I just love that color. I.must.find.something.to knit! I've pulled out all of my knitting mags and am looking for something - maybe a wrap - that only needs 440 yards. I found a cute messenger bag pattern, but I would need another 100 yards :(

What's that you say, I already have 5 projects going (if you count the socks that aren't going anywhere) ? Why start another? Cause it's yarn... and I think it's pretty... and I can!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it is great to pass out and just be able to sleep away. I did that once a few weeks ago, woke up to a huge mess made by my darling son :)...of course, he was trying to not wake Mommy who had fallen asleep on the couch, so he tried to get himself a snack...well, you can imagine the mess.

Can't wait what you create with the lovely yarn.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home