Friday, January 13, 2006

Showing my sky

Because of the lack of knitting content:
Sunrise from yesterday I think.

No one was hurt in the fire. The guy had already left for work. Although, the fire investigator was back today and took some things out. I still have to get a picture of what is left.

The one girl that the investigators were asking about (apparently the daughter of a neighbor's girlfriend) was blasting her music tonight - loud enough for me to hear it, in my house, two houses away - and I gotta tell you, I was a little afraid to do anything about it. I mean, when the fire was happening, a cop on scene said to her "I think this is the first time I've seen you without handcuffs" I may say something to the landlord tomorrow. (he owns the 3 houses starting with mine and ending with the one next to the fire)

Three rows done on banff, none on frills, nothing done on the cross stitch... oh and the purse I'm "working" on... I keep forgetting about it.

WHOO HOO! IT'S A 3-DAY WEEKEND!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home