Wednesday, January 18, 2006

B is for busy busy busy

Ok, so I'm cheating a little. I'll post my B pics if I survive the weekend.

The psychology professor? She needs some therapy. Quiz on chapters 1 and 2 by Friday. 2 - 200 word posts, 2- 100 word replies by Sunday. (It's a short week, so it is understandable) Yeah, I know I should be working on that instead of blogging. Luckily, no mid-terms or finals... just 2 papers. I can handle that!

What about Western Civ you ask? How about besides the text book I have to read the following:
  1. The Epic of Gilgamesh
  2. The Iliad
  3. Meno
  4. The Aeneid
  5. Dante's Divine Comedy (the whole thang... not just the Inferno)

Now, the Iliad and the Aeneid should be easy, I had to read those in 10th grade Latin... in Latin. (Yeah... I was a nerd... YA GOT A PROBLEM WIT DAT?) I'm thinking reading them in English should bring a little bit better comprehension.
One paper on the 5 books, one mid-term and one final. Easy peasy!

Knitting to be done in the next week? I'm going to say none, but I'm sure I can be easily moved to do so.

Blogging to be done? Well, it's a good diversion. Besides, I needed to write this post so I could tell my SP: Thank you for the card and I can't wait to see what's in the box!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome for the card ;)
Good luck with all that reading... you sound like me... a bunch of homwork to do, and instead I'm either blogging, knitting or visiting other blogs!
-Your SP

9:19 AM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Good luck with all the reading, Busy "B"!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home