Thursday, February 16, 2006

I promised some pictures...so...
First up, my SP's awesome package. Eucalan, which I've never used. Smells wonderful and I can't wait to give it a try. Elizabeth I ! WOOHOO! I've wanted this for a while and always forget to get it. (while spending way too much on yarn!) Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud... I love this stuff.. soft and warm and wonderful. After taking the picture this morning I fondled it for a while. I'm about ready to take out all of my lace weight and try to decide what I want to use... and which of the three scarfs to make. Decisions, decisions, decisions. THANKS SP!

Next up... I'm going to try to make all you snowbirds jealous with my beautiful daffodils and iris. (lets just not mention that the snow level may drop to 1500 feet in a freak snow storm and dump a couple of inches on me)

The wonderful warm weather we had last week (high 70's) made these little ones pop out of the ground. I wish I would have gotten a picture with all the new clumps blooming. Yes, I know, I have some work to do in the garden. No one's taken care of this thing in years and I can't wait to dig in.

Thank you for the congrats on the promotion. I've been waiting 5 months to get away from the big bad boss. What? I've only been with the company 6 months? Imagine that! I told you ... big bad boss. Just when I get comfortable with what I'm doing, I'm starting over again. It's all good... new challenges, new skills. Best part... the job is a gov't slot that got pulled and given to my company, so direct GS experience. This should help get me in- in.

And just for fun:


Stacey Lynn --

[adjective]:

Fuzzy to the touch



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! I'm glad u liked it all. It is hard to decide from those different scarves... they are all so pretty!
-SP

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home