Saturday, April 15, 2006

Gettin' Dirrrrrty

There hasn't been much knitting, but yarn buying has occurred. Elann Highland Wool in brilliant blue, new leaf and daffodil. The daffodil is in the process of becoming the Felted Pocketbook from Bags: A Knitter's Dozen. The blue and green are slated to become Snaps from the same book. I also have the Sheep Tote from Fibertrends slowly progressing. What about Lady E? She's ummm on vacation.

I've been busy getting dirty in the garden. First up my irises bloomin' away.










This garden was formerly nothin' but grass.








This garden - also brand new. My mom picked the plants for this one.










Why the new gardens? To save this:
A tiny rose bush that was growing in the middle of the lawn. I figured if this thing kept coming back after being mowed under for at least 3 years, it deserved to live.
Here's the veggies I planted. 4 tomato plants and 6 pepper plants. YUMMMM ! I can taste the homemade tomato sauce and salads already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home