Sunday, April 02, 2006

Zee purse... it is feeenished

Well, almost. I still have to make a button. But, here it is:


Pattern: Flaps
Book: Bags - a Knitter's Dozen
Needles: Denise
Yarn: Knitpicks Wool of the Andes
Colors: Maple Syrup and Pumpkin

The pattern calls for 3 swirls on the band. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the swirls or not. If I do, it will be in Cranberry.

I've gone through my WIPs and I've been harsh. The sweater I was working on? Frogged. Frills from Knitty? Frogged. I've only kept Dainty Bess (thanks again SP) and Lady E. I'll have a new pic of Lady E later. I picked it back up last night and got two tiers done. I'm going to park in front of the tv right now and get some work done on it. The General is coming tomorrow, so I need to soak up some relaxation today and get a good night's sleep.

Speaking of secret pals... mine was Melissa from Needlephile! Go say hi!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Stacey - thanks go much for being a fabulous secret pal. I obvoiusly nominated you for being so very awesome!

I loved everything in my last package - the Malbrigo is soooo soft - and a beautiful pink. I have no clue what to make with it yet......

THANKS!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home