Sunday, April 02, 2006

I was going to do what?

F is for FINISHED!!

Yeah, I know, I was going to knit. But instead, I was installing this:
Yes, a brand new dishwasher. It was suprisingly not hard at all. I had to run out and get new wire nuts because I had a disagreement with the ones I had. I got it all hooked up and then figured out that the existing compression fitting was no good. 1 dishwasher + 2 trips to the hardware store = a damn proud dishwasher installer.

While I was taking pictures, I thought I'd take pictures of the kitchen. I think the people who painted this were smoking crack. None of the lines are straight and really, the yellow is not a pretty yellow. Plus the flowers behind the stove top? REALLLLLY old contact paper.



How about this floor. Vintage is a nice way of saying it. Avocado green and blue. Yum. With the blue countertops and the floor, it really doesn't leave much choice for colors to paint with. Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats not so bad, really... you should see my kitchen. Its yellow with black trim and the tile has a red stripe going through it. its weird.
But for yours, i think a nice pale blue color would work for sure, or just simple white

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

were you able to get your gift certificate?? amazon was trying to tell me your email was invalid.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home