Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm alive!

Yes, I have survived the season know as Finals and Papers. I think I bit off more than I could chew. Once I got the promotion, I had courses to take for work and I was already past the drop date at school. We'll see how it went.

Work has been super crazy. I work in a Safety Office and I never realized how much safety is involved in everything! Someone wants to tie their shoe? You need a procedure. Blow your nose? Procedure. I'm working quite a few extra hours because of the nature of the job.

No knitting has occurred. The purse? On the bind off row - for two weeks. Really, all I have to do is bind off and I'm done. Lady E? Who's that?

I'm also quite thankful to be on this side of the dirt. Tuesday, I had just gotten off the freeway on my way to work(speed limit 70 - actual speed...umm a little higher) and as I was pulling out from the stop sign, I had a blow out. Luckily, I was only going about 20 miles an hour and had just passed the point where the embankment leveled out. I was safely able to guide my car into the desert. I ended up getting 2 new tires because something wasn't balanced and the inside of both front tires was rubbing them. I'm going to have to get new struts too. I was bummed about the cash flow ... until someone pointed out to me that I could have blown it on the freeway.

BTW, I joined Dye-o-rama and have heard from my dyer. Hi Anino! The person that I'm dying for doesn't have a blog, so I'm having to ask a ton of questions - which is incredibly fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been MIA for a while, and not knitting much, either, so dont feel so bad ;)

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home