Monday, October 02, 2006

Forest Canopy



Pattern: Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl

Yarn: Claudia Handpainted - 2 skeins with some left

Needles: Denise

Start:9/4/06

Finish:10/1/06

FABULOUS PATTERN - go... buy it... I'll wait. Wow - lace made easy. The picture doesn't show the colors well. I was going to take sunny pictures today, but I woke up to rain - this is as good as it gets. If I could knit regularly, it would not have taken a month to do. I'm telling you - great pattern. Not only do you get clear written instructions, but charts and a primer on lace. I was worried about the size, but through the wonders of blocking, it turned out perfectly. The center point reaches my butt.

When I put it on to show my mom, her reaction was "Wow, that's an heirloom".

On to:

Yes, I joined again this year. I love Lolly's KAL's. No pressure - here's a theme - go, knit, enjoy.
I want to finish the pair of cotton blend anklets that I've been working on forever. I have some Trekking that I want to crack open and my DYE-O-RAMA yarn. Geeez, this wonderful person dyed me yarn and there it sits in my stash.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous! Can we see a picture of you wearing it :)...ppllleze.

I joined Socktoberfest too--love no-commitment type things. I do have to knit a pair of socks for my Socket Pal so Socktoberfest should help me

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home