Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Go ahead... VOTE!!

Come on... give some lucky reader more yarn. Go on over to my side bar and give IT a name!

I've been cruising my stash and I know for sure there is going to be at least one skein of malabrigo.

Dr. got the results...won't give 'em to me over the phone. Hmmmm. must. not. think. bad. thoughts.

I didn't get a raise. Corporate decided not to give raises to the 3 of us who got promotions in March. I was told a.) I only got a little raise when I got the promotion because I would be getting a raise in July and b) I would get at least a 3% raise...my supervisor actually recommended a 6%. BLAH!!!!!!!!!! My supervisor is fighting the decision for all of us.

I was asked to apply for a job today...lots more $$ for a boss I could work for.

Ying and yang... the universe evens itself out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have told everyone I know to come and vote (for me of course, lol).

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, doctors are just like that. I sure have one of my own right now.

Good luck.

Amanda
http://myonlysunshine.typepad.com

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home