Sunday, July 23, 2006

The poll is here

I'll leave it up until I find out on Thursday what they think IT is. I loved reading the different names.

How can you not love Noey's Mommy's ex boyfriend who was awful, but turned out to be harmless? I went with naming the long lost twin Daisy... because it seems that people hear Stacey as Daisy on the phone. I injected my own twist on Thermalgal's Alien reference and added Sigourney Weaver - cause she's freaked me out since those movies. Ms. Moonbeam... it was funny.. and Lisa, twisted is good. PBnJ, I couldn't help but take your Mr. Hooper and think of Fat Bastard..." Get in my belly little man"

So without further ado... here it is

*** WHOOPS! Blogger wouldn't let me put it here so it's on my side bar *******

I've noticed that I am a little emotional first thing in the morning. At least until I have my first cup of coffee and "armor up". And it is hard being a pollyanna all day. Yes, I do kind of feel that I have to be a pollyanna. My mom has depression issues and I don't want to upset her too much. So yeah, this blog is going to be a bit of an outlet for my worries and fears. Today I just want to crawl back into bed.

The MRI - or should I say two MRI's (pelvic and abdominal) took about 2 hours. Luckily, I didn't panic in the tube. Well except for the moment the gum I was chewing fell to the back of my throat. And I did go into crazy mode when the lady running it stopped calling me Stacey and started calling me sweetie and hon. You know...the neurosis that happens - why'd she stop calling me by my name? Did she see something horrible? I stole from Project Runway and just kept saying "it is what it is".

LOVE the car! I'm so darn happy with it. I knit half a sock on the bus ride down to get it and I'll post a picture soon.

Thanks again for all of the great ideas!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the feeling when the gum goes down the throat. I like Daisy...good name.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home