Saturday, July 22, 2006

Looky Looky Here

Look what came to visit!! We actually had a thunderstorm today and this little guy was huddled under my carport. I called animal control, but they weren't in... so it looks like we have a puppy until Monday! My mom thinks his fur looks a little sheepy. I know he's part golden retriever and am that he's mixed with chow because his little tail curls.


Here's an unplanned addition to my garden. My mom wanted to pull it a few months ago, but I wanted to see what it was.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

Cute Puppy! I had to laugh at your comment because it reminded me of how people say about your weather "But it's a Dry Heat" Yeah, above 100 degrees better be dry! Any wind at all makes you think you're in a dryer that someone had at least the kindness to stop the drum from rolling. :-) Take care!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home