Sunday, July 02, 2006

I said there would be an F.O.

I figured the cats or the dog wouldn't put up with modeling, so eeyore it is. I had to knit up some of the yarn that Shanti sent.

Pattern: Clapotis - modified to be skinnier and more scarf-like
Yarn: Hip Knits Aran Silk - Peace colorway
Needles: Denise - US9
Started: 30 June 06
Finished: 2 July 06

This yarn was beautiful and I used less than one skein. I'm going to have to find something else to knit with the other one. Have I mentioned it's beautiful. Not just the feel of it, but the color also. I thought it was purple, but there are various shades of deep blues and purples. Very regal. I was thinking of trying Branching Out, but I believe the silk is too drapey for it.

I've been dying today. It's drying, so I'll get pics tomorrow.

And the Momma Cat's F.O.'s - yes La, still peddling pussy over here.



Looks like the same kitten... but it's not. The last one has a white necklace all the way around it's little neck and has a little dab of white in the middle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Your mini clapotis is so pretty....took me a while to figure out the picture though!! and the kittens are so precious!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The narrow clapotis looks great - Eeyore looks very content. And the baby 'puddy tats' are adorable.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a narrow clapotis.
The cute little kittens....where do you live? Can I come get one, lol

9:20 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh the kittens are adorable!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home