Friday, July 21, 2006

Flippant?

So, I received an email about being too flippant. Hmmm. It's not the first time someone has named a growth - remember the badger ?

And it's my "unknown mass" so I can damn well be flippant if I want.

I've been through this before. I've had pre-cancerous growths, non cancerous growths and I form internal scar tissue faster than a rabbit shits. It's still unknown...there's nothing I can do yet...so I choose to have some fun with it.

I'm choosing not to go down the boom and doom path right now. I may take a detour in the future and be a blubbering pile of woe... but that's next week.

Greatest response to the situation so far... my mom said "you'll do anything to lose some weight, won't you?"

Worst response..."aren't you being a little flippant?"

You think they can do a little tummy tuck while they're in there?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

The correct response, my dear, to "aren't you being a little flippant?" is "perchance, but aren't you being a bit of a twat?"

You're welcome.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home