Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Universe Evens It All Out - A contest **

I got approved for a new car! Well new to me anyway. A 2003 Mazda.. with low mileage and all. It's white (which is sooooo needed out here in the desert) with a black leather interior. The windows in the back are so blacked out, I don't know if I'll be able to see out of them at night. I feel kind of silly because it has one of those HUGE spoilers on the back. It has some nice rims and a great stereo too. I'm going gangsta. It has power windows (my current car doesn't), a sunroof and an air conditioner that works! I pick it up tomorrow. Can I get a whoooot!?!?

I got the final word on the car after the universal smackdown. Went to the doctor today and he ordered a "stat" MRI - which I get to do tomorrow (after I pick up the new car) and made an appointment with a surgeon for me next week.

It appears I have sprouted an unidentified object in my abdomen. I'm thinking of naming it. And no, it's not a pregnancy since everything has already been ripped out - about 9 years ago.

So lets have a little contest... shall we? (Yes, I am a little kooky...it runs in the family)

Give It A Name!

You comment on this post, I'll pick my top 5 favorites (or use all if I don't get enough). Saturday around Noon PDT, I'll do a poll. The winner will get some yarn. If more than one person picks the same name, I'll either pick a random number or maybe both will get something.

** Edited to add***
Come on... I know there are people out there as twisted as me

7 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Okay, I think you should name it "Rick" after my ex-boyfriend. He was a royal pain in the arse (or abdomen as the case may be), made my life miserable, but in the end turned out to be harmless! So here's to good thoughts and happy outcomes! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome on the new wheels :)! Now, you have to take a picture and show us all...we all wanna see the new gangsta in town :).

As far as a name...oh, man I am lame...let's see....

Inverted Belly Nipple

hehehehe

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I love that new button on the side...I should put one like that on my blog, hehehehe

11:59 PM  
Blogger Thermalgal said...

Great news on the car especially with AC!

For your contest, I keep thinking of the movie Alien... I hope your unidentified object doesn't pop out of your stomach soon!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Last night's dinner? Ok maybe that's a little gross.

And this is a little twisted, but your long lost twin? Ok, I know I know, I'm sick. LOL

Seriously though, I hope everything turns out ok!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I got one: 'Spot'. Get it?
Maybe I'm not as funny as I think.

8:58 PM  
Blogger PBnJ said...

Okay, here's one from totally out of the blue -
Mr. Hooper

(remember him from Sesame Street?)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home