Sunday, July 16, 2006

Since Everyone is Doing It

I figured that I'd show my temp today. If you're here for the kittens, keep scrolling.

Yes, it was only 110. Not bad. Plus, the heat index makes it feel like 108. Bonus! (insert dripping sarcasm here) While I was writing, my little weather bug popped up to 111.

Here is a dishcloth I just finished up Friday.


Yarn: Peaches and Cream
Needles: Size 7, Susan Bates
Pattern: July's KAL from Monthly Dishcloth Group

And here is what you've all been waiting for:

It's so hard to get a decent pic of the babies. They've just started standing on their spindly little legs and kind of throwing themselves forward.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

The kitties are too cute!

I guess I shouldn't complain about our temperatures here. Thankfully they're never near the triple digits.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home