Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yep, I won an award at work. My boss (technically customer - it's a whole gov't/contractor lingo thing) sent an email to my company and I ended up getting an award. For superior customer service. For developing a document tracking procedure and implementing it ... which means, I beat and badger people until they review/ comment/ approve/ sign/whatever it is they have to do with it. We now have a 5 day document turn around compared to an average of 3-5 months. Which isn't bad when on average 8 people need to review each document. (it is the gov't... EVERYONE needs to look at EVERYTHING)

3 Comments:

Blogger Noey D. said...

Congratulations Stacey! That's exciting! You should be very proud of yourself!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job! Congratulations!!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course EVERYONE needs so see everything. If they dind't an actual decision might get made, that that would be wrong. (Why yes, I did spend two years working at the Pentagon...) Couldn't get the job done without good contractors, so contgratulations and I'm glad your customer recognizes your good work.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home