Thursday, July 27, 2006

And the winner is................


Email me solimar31 at gmail dot com with your address and I'll send off a goody package... yes, malabrigo will be in there! Plus some other goodness.

Good news and bad news. Good news... lump is not a lump... my lupus is causing inflamation in my spleen and liver and pushing things around. YEAH!!!! Slap some steroids in me and I should be good to go in a week or so!

Bad news... I have diabetes. My blood sugar came back at 240, so he did a quick one in the office this morning and - without eating or drinking anything other than water this morning, It was 359. So he prescribed a bunch o' crap for me to take and I have to test three times a day. Blah blah blah.

I also have a tad bit high cholesterol level, diverticulosis (he didn't really explain that one..just told me it wasn't bad) and a tiny hernia.

He said he had never had anyone that was so happy to have diabetes. DUDE...last week you were telling me I had a lump and that you were sending me to a surgeon... hell yeah... I like this week's diagnosis betterI'm off to pick up meds and testing stuff. Thanks for playing along with the contest!

3 Comments:

Blogger PBnJ said...

Whew! I'm so relieved for you - big time! But sorry that you've been going thru this junk. :(

(((hugs)))

3:40 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

In comparison, I suppose! I hope it's gets better now that you have a diagnosis.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Congrats!
for only being a diabetic instead of having a lump.
Eddie

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home